Which crane do you find the most impressive?

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day

This Memorial Day weekend was a hard and busy one for those working at Wagstaff Crane. With multiple big cranes being needed throughout the weekend, Wagstaff employees were not able to take a "vacation"like the majority of people living in our great nation. 550-1 was working on the windmills near Boise, Idaho and traveled all weekend. 550-2 was busy taking down a tall tower crane at the Ogden Temple in Northern Utah and the GMK 5275 was working around the clock on I-15 near Payson, Utah, putting together a new bridge for the interstate. Each crane required an operator and around 5 truck drivers to complete these weekend jobs. Again, not much of a "vacation" for those in #cranelife.

I was able to work with many of the employees throughout this long weekend. I was expecting complaints and bad attitudes for the excessive work load, however, I was surprised that each person I worked with had a great attitude and worked without a single complaint. I have realized this last week that Wagstaff Crane has some of the greatest employees that a company could ask for. Each operator is skilled, smart and talented. Everyone on the payroll is hard-working and willing. I really do enjoy working with the fine employees that work for Wagstaff Crane!

No comments:

Post a Comment