Which crane do you find the most impressive?

Monday, June 17, 2013

Car Sales

This week I was able to be apart of a very unique crane lift in North Salt Lake. Jerry Seiner GMC hired Wagstaff Crane to hold their promoted car on a platform 70 feet in the air as an advertising strategy to sell more cars. I lifted a Nissan Altima in the air for 3 days and watched people file into the car lot and test drive the many different cars offered in the 3-day promotion. I loved the easy duty job, I was able to get a lot of homework done while sitting in the cab for 10 hours each day. The only problem that we had was the wind. It was a little bit scary watching a brand new car spin circles 70 feet in the air because of the wind. Once the wind died down, the job went smoothly and as planned.


I hope other car dealers get the idea to advertise with a crane more often. The job was very easy and something out of the ordinary. I really enjoyed my job this week, I probably wont ever buy a Nissan, however, I would definitely hold one 80 feet in the air again!

No comments:

Post a Comment